We are currently recruiting for a passionate Host/Hostess. In this position you will be mainly responsible to provide a warm welcome to our guests and members.
You will mainly be busy with:
- being in charge of our guest’s and member’s wardrobe
- receiving and handling reservations, confirming table bookings, coordinating and organizing guest requests
- handling our telephone switchboard for both internal and external calls
- assisting with the design and preparation of menu cards
We are looking for you when you have:
- completed an apprenticeship/professional education in the hotel industry
- gained working experience of around 1 year in the same position
- either English or German language skills on a communicational level
- proficiency with Opera or similar PMS
Become part of one of the best houses in Berlin and join our great team whilst enjoying our various staff benefits including yoga classes, staff screenings, house tonic and cook house events.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents via email@example.com, stating your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
Please understand that applications submitted in paper form can only be returned if a sufficiently stamped return envelope is enclosed.
Über Soho House Berlin GmbH
Who We Are…
Soho House is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants spread throughout Europe, the UK and America. Each house and restaurant maintains its own personality and atmosphere but the ethos has remained the same; serving fantastic cocktails and simple but delicious food in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
Soho House Berlin is a private member´s club with 65 rooms, 20 fully serviced apartments and 4 spacious lofts. Set over eight floors of a restored Bauhaus building in the Mitte district, Soho House Berlin includes a Cowshed Spa and gym, a rooftop pool, restaurants, bars, a screening room and private Event spaces.
Originally opened in 1928 as a department store, the property was seized by the wartime government before being occupied by the post-war, Communist regime until 1956. It was then used to house the Communist Party archives and the Central Committee´s Historical Institution. After German reunification the building was legally returned to the descendants of its original owners.