Soho House Berlin is currently recruiting for an Events Operations/Banquet Supervisor! We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate staff to join our team as we are constantly busy with exciting events. We are looking for people with lots of personality, charm, a flexible schedule and an interest in the arts.
You will succeed in your role if you have:
- Excess of personality, character and charm
- Gained working experience of around 1 to 2 years in the same position
- A deep interest in the arts culture scene
- Desire to make a difference to others
You will mainly be busy with:
- ensuring flawless services ranging from the correct set-up, organization of the needed mise-en-place, allocation and briefing of team members, and the preparation of menu cards
- being the contact person onsite and react to changes, inquiries and possible complaints immediately
- ensuring correct billing and closing of bills
Becoming part of our team can offer room to grow within Soho House globally, extensive training and developmental opportunities, and promotion potential. We offer a comprehensive compensation package including yoga classes, staff screenings, house tonic and cook house events.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents stating your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
Please understand that applications submitted in paper form can only be returned if a sufficiently stamped return envelope is enclosed.
Über Soho House Berlin GmbH
Who We Are…
Soho House is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants spread throughout Europe, the UK and America. Each house and restaurant maintains its own personality and atmosphere but the ethos has remained the same; serving fantastic cocktails and simple but delicious food in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
Soho House Berlin is a private member´s club with 65 rooms, 20 fully serviced apartments and 4 spacious lofts. Set over eight floors of a restored Bauhaus building in the Mitte district, Soho House Berlin includes a Cowshed Spa and gym, a rooftop pool, restaurants, bars, a screening room and private Event spaces.
Originally opened in 1928 as a department store, the property was seized by the wartime government before being occupied by the post-war, Communist regime until 1956. It was then used to house the Communist Party archives and the Central Committee´s Historical Institution. After German reunification the building was legally returned to the descendants of its original owners.