We are currently recruiting for a passionate Breakfast Chef to support our kitchen brigade as part of our Club/Mandolin/Roomservice. In this position you will be responsible for the set-up of your own station whilst being fully in charge of a smooth breakfast service.
You will mainly be busy with:
- preparing the required mise-en-place and according replenishments at the assigned station
- managing your own station while assigning tasks to Demi Chef de Parties and Commis de Cuisine
- preparing of warm and cold dishes according to recipes, portion controls and presentation specifications as set out
- organizing, supervising, and cleaning of the station practicing exceptional safety, sanitation, organizational skills according to HACCP guidelines
We are looking for you when you have:
- completed a Culinary Degree/Apprenticeship
- professional expertise with regards to the various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- gained working experience of around 1 to 2 years in a similar position
- either English or German language skills on a communicational level
Become part of one of the best houses in Berlin and join our great team whilst enjoying our various staff benefits including yoga classes, staff screenings, house tonic and cook house events.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents via email@example.com, stating your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
Please understand that applications submitted in paper form can only be returned if a sufficiently stamped return envelope is enclosed
Über Soho House Berlin GmbH
Who We Are…
Soho House is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants spread throughout Europe, the UK and America. Each house and restaurant maintains its own personality and atmosphere but the ethos has remained the same; serving fantastic cocktails and simple but delicious food in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
Soho House Berlin is a private member´s club with 65 rooms, 20 fully serviced apartments and 4 spacious lofts. Set over eight floors of a restored Bauhaus building in the Mitte district, Soho House Berlin includes a Cowshed Spa and gym, a rooftop pool, restaurants, bars, a screening room and private Event spaces.
Originally opened in 1928 as a department store, the property was seized by the wartime government before being occupied by the post-war, Communist regime until 1956. It was then used to house the Communist Party archives and the Central Committee´s Historical Institution. After German reunification the building was legally returned to the descendants of its original owners.